Item number: NGO-810
Uses: Acceptable for use on any external scar. Safe for use on children aged two years and older.
NewGel+E Advanced Formula Silicone Gel is a medical grade, fast drying, non-sensitizing silicone gel that reduces, flattens, and fades scars – both old and new.
- Enhanced with 1% of vitamin E to increase the softening and moisturizing effect
- Clinically proven to improve scar appearance.
- NewGel+E works through a combination of occlusion (seals the scar from exposure to air/bacteria) and hydration.
- Applied directly on the scar, NewGel+E dries quickly to form a thin, flexible, waterproof layer of silicone, creating a protective barrier with the ideal environment to manage and reduce scarring. Can be covered with makeup or sunscreen.
- Once dry, can be covered with clothing, makeup or sunscreen.
- Positive results can be seen in as little as 3 weeks.
- Works on a wide variety of scars, both old and new.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Size: 1.0 ounce (30 grams)
Ingredients: Polymerized Siloxanes (Silicone Gel), Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Additional Information
- Begin using NewGel+E when scar is closed and/or sutures have been removed. Do not use on any open wound.
- Wash and dry the scar area then apply a thin layer of NewGel+E to the scar and gently message.
- Allow NewGel+E to dry for 1 to 2 minutes
- Once dry, NewGel+E can be covered by clothing, cosmetics or sunblock.
- Apply 2 to 3 times per day. Reapply after bathing, swimming or exercising.
- NewGel+E should be used for a minimum of 2 months and additional improvements may occur with use up to 6 months.
- Do not use NewGel+E gel under NewGel+ sheeting or it will cause NewGel+ sheeting to lose all adhesiveness. Use separately and make sure the scar site is clean and dry before applying NewGel+ sheeting.
For Optimal Results:
- Use NewGel+ sheeting as your primary treatment and NewGel+E gel when sheeting would be inconvenient or hard to secure.
- Do not use both products at the same time.
- For external use only. If a rash or itching occurs, discontinue use and consult your doctor.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes, mucous membranes, third degree burns and open wounds.
- Keep out of reach of children.