Item number: NG-7210
Uses: For use in scar areas that require additional adhesion to keep NewGel+ sheeting in place.
- Holds NewGel+ Silicone products securely in place in areas with a lot of movement such as on fingers, toes, elbows, knees and abdominal scars.
- Conforms well to the body without tightening / constricting.
- Highly breathable.
- Contains no latex.
Size: Each package contains one roll of tape, 2 inches by 10 yards (5.1 cm by 9.1 m)
- Additional Information
- Cut tape so that it overlaps the NewGel+ sheeting by at least an inch.
- Apply to at least 2 sides of the sheeting.
- Be very carefully when removing the tape from the sheeting so as to not pull the backing off of the sheeting.
- Do not apply on open wounds
- Keep out of reach of children.